Chinweotito Ehiogu was reportedly electrocuted in the church premises while the Sunday service was going on at Dominion Grace Christian Centre at Mgbaja Ossah in Umuahia North LGA of Abia State, Punchng reports.
He was said to have died while attempting to rescue another member of the church, Chidiebere, who was allegedly trapped by an unclad wire connected to the church’s generator. Chidiebere, who was barefooted, was also affected by the electrocution.

A source said the victims were immediately taken to a hospital, where Chinweotito was confirmed dead, while Chidiebere was revived. He added that the remains of Ehiogu was later brought back to the church for series of prayers. The G.O of the church, Pastor Simeon Chibuzor, who confirmed the incident, described it as unfortunate.
Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!

Do You Need a Sugar Mummy, Sugar Daddy, Girlfriend, Boyfriend Wife or Husband? If Yes, Then Click Here For Details



OMG! Can you Imagine What This Girl Is Doing After Taking Her Bath [WATCH VIDEO]
OMG! Can you Imagine What This Girl Is Doing After Taking Her Bath [WATCH VIDEO]
Angry Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Video Of Married Woman For Getting Married To Another Man (Video 18+)
Angry Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Video Of Married Woman For Getting Married To Another Man (Video 18+)
 Download Video: THIS IS TOO RAW: See What These LADIES Are Doing In The Club With Men
Download Video: THIS IS TOO RAW: See What These LADIES Are Doing In The Club With Men
 Download Video: (18+) Watch The New Ghanaian “P0r N” M0vie “Adu lts Only”
Download Video: (18+) Watch The New Ghanaian “P0r N” M0vie “Adu lts Only”
Download Video: SS3 Female Student Nu de Video Exposed By Wicked Boyfriend
Download Video: SS3 Female Student Nu de Video Exposed By Wicked Boyfriend
Another Sodom and Gomorrah! See What Happens in Night Clubs On 1st Fridays
Another Sodom and Gomorrah! See What Happens in Night Clubs On 1st Fridays

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top